• +63-929-345-2762/63
  • +63-921-200-3736


Normally there is no age limit prescribed by the Universities/Colleges. However, since the studies are challenging and there could be other implications involved, we do not recommend mature students above the age of 40 to apply, until there are exceptional circumstances leading to the decision to pursue studies at this stage.
All our partner Universities/Colleges are state owned and their certificates/degrees are recognized internationally.

Every educational institute follows a criteria for English Language proficiency specified for international students.

For more information regarding accepted scores, please refer to individual program admission requirements.

The duration of the student visa would be one or two months more than the duration of the study program.
The registration fee is a non-refundable fee to reserve your seat in the program of your choice.

Yes, there are various scholarships offered from time to time.

For more information regarding current scholarships please contact your local INSCOL office.

Candidates can choose between the accommodations provided by the College or make their own arrangements. Candidates can opt to stay in groups at the College Residence, Home Stays or Rental accommodation.

You are required to show funds for the tuition fee, travel and living expenses. The accepted sources of fund are different for different countries.

Please contact your local INSCOL office for further information.

The student VISA can be extended on basis of further studies. You may contact the International office of the University/College or the local Immigration office for further information.
Yes, almost all study programs allow students to work while studying. Most study programs allow students to work 20 hours per week during their classes. You can work in any area, not necessarily related to your field.
Student can get educational loans through various nationalized and private banks. In most programs, the fee can also be paid in installments. Scholarships are also offered to students based on their Academic and IELTS scores.

Candidates looking to apply for their PR in Canada must do so under the Express Entry system launched in Jan 2015. Express Entry is the new electronic system that manages applications for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Federal Skilled Trades (FSTW), Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and Provincial Nominee Programs (PN).

This is a points based system and candidates are assessed on their skill, work experience, language ability, education etc. For more information regarding the PR process in Canada please contact your local Immigration office.

These courses do not lead to Registration. Students are required to apply directly to the Provincial Nursing Body/National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) for their eligibility.
On the completion of the course, students can enroll for higher level of studies in the same or different University/College in the same country. As these courses are recognized globally students can chose to apply to a new country as well.
  1. The tuition fee is non refundable in case visa is refused on misrepresentation of facts or because of submission of false documents.
  2. In case of any prior Visa/PR refusal (for any country), 5% of tuition fee will be deducted if visa is refused again.
  3. If the candidate is not granted visa for reason other than mentioned in clause (a) & (b) above, then CAD 250 of the first year tuition fees would be retained.
  4. If the candidate is granted visa and does not join the program or withdraws after joining the program, then CAD 2500 of the first year tuition fees would be retained.
Students who have previous refusals for a study program in Canada will not be eligible to apply under SPP from September, 2011. However, the students will be able to apply under non Student Partners Program.
Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:
  • have been offered a place on a course
  • can speak, read, write and understand English
  • have enough money to support yourself and and pay for your course - this will vary depending on your circumstances
  • are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland meet the other eligibility requirements
It costs £322 to apply for this visa from outside the UK. You must pay £322 per person for any dependants. You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application.
While on a student visa, most students are eligible to work part time while studying. Students studying at a University at the degree level or above are eligible to work up to 20 hours per week when their course is in session and full time during vacations.
A student is eligible to sponsor his/her spouse or children provided the student is undertaking a post-graduate course [NQF 7 or above] of more than 12 months’ duration at a university.
The spouses of the student who are undertaking a post-graduate course [NQF 7 or above] of more than 12 months’ duration at a university will have full work rights The spouses of the student who are undertaking a post-graduate course [NQF 7 or above] of more than 12 months’ duration at a university will have full work rights.
Here are the details of the registration process of becoming a RN-UK:
Application Stage Fee From Description
Application for nursing/midwifery £140 Anywhere in the world After IELTS 7(in each) + 1 year work experience as RN in home country
Part 1 test of competence (CBT) £130 Anywhere in the world The test is theoretical practice-based. Only 2 attempts are allowed to clear this test.
Part 2 test of competence (OSCE) £992 Only in UK thru University of Northampton The exam is Clinical based which comprises of 6 clinical examination known as ‘station’
Admission onto NMC register £133 Online registration
Total £1395
Yes, you can work On-Campus while studying in USA. In addition, there may be opportunities for practical training which entail a period of authorized employment, designed to allow foreign students to have professional work experience related to their field of study. For further details, contact the foreign student adviser at the university, after you are enrolled.
You may travel within 30 days of the commencement of the course of study or as stated on your I-20, whichever is earlier.
I-120 is a form issued by American University declaring your admission.
There is no age limit for applying for Higher Education in New Zealand but preferably below 45 yrs.
Yes, MSc in Nursing can apply for Graduate in Health & Rehabilitation Program.
Possibility of getting interviewed through telephone is 60% and if you are applying without IELTS, you must prepare your case accordingly. Obviously, IELTS/PTE is always a better option.
The offer letter will take 3-4 days.
No, you cannot change your program after receiving the offer letter or between the program.
After receiving your offer letter from the institution, you will need to undertake a medical examination by one of the doctors approved by the New Zealand Government. A list of the approved panel doctors can be found by visiting: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/paneldoctors/ At the same time you need to arrange for your Police Clearance Certificate.
After lodgment of your visa applications, and on receipt of "Approval in Principal" of your visa from the New Zealand Government, you will need to pay your 1st year's tuition fees. You can choose to pay this fee through either Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Direct Debit (DD). At this point, those students using the FTS will also need to transfer their living expenses contribution into their ANZ bank account.
Yes, the cost of the stay is $120 (approx.) per week, without food; for others, the cost of living in NZ is 100 per week inclusive of everything when they are sharing flat.
The duration of 1 semester is approx 16 weeks.
The benefits available for students are free LOCAL BUS, free WIFI, recreation centre, golf course etc
The deadline is 4 weeks prior to course start date.
Yes, you get 10 points extra if you get a job other than in Auckland.
Yes, students can work in any field while on student visa.
Yes, student can travel to his home country during semester break.
No, it will not reduce the chances. Especially if the gap is justified with work experience.
The most common grounds of rejection are insufficient funds, fake experience letters, or poor interview outcome.
The basic requirement is a Marriage certificate.
The deadline is 8 to 16 weeks prior to Course start date.
The student can re-apply as soon as there are the changes in circumstances.
Only Blood relatives can sponsor the candidate.
Yes, they can sponsor with relation proof.
The student can work at old age home, retirement village, hospital, hotels, café, Mc Donald’s, farms etc. Please contact the ‘Student center’ while studying at the institute for further details.
Clubbing of IELTS score is permitted and OET (with minimum ‘B’ score) is acceptable too.
The Candidate can stay after that as well by getting another position or enrolling into a higher level course.

Business Associates

INSCOL invites applications from dedicated and enthusiastic consultants in the field of overseas education or immigration counseling...
Read More

Students - Please give us a few details

Captcha Code